The workshops strives to raise awareness for AR in CSCW and to form a group of interested peers working on collaborative Augmented Reality. Questions to be answered in this initial workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Which are approaches and scenarios for using AR in computer-supported collaboration?
- What are the potentials and pitfalls of using AR in computer-supported collaboration?
- What are the major challenges for using AR in computer-supported collaboration?
- How can AR be used to enhance computer-supported collaboration?
- What kind of evaluation methods are needed to investigate the usability and usefulness of AR-supported collaboration?
In the workshop we will strive to work together with the participants on answering these questions. Interested researchers and practitioners are invited to submit different kinds of contributions, including mostly theoretical work, empirical studies and prototypes. In particular, the workshop welcomes (but is not limited to) the following kinds of contributions: * Settings and scenarios for augmented reality supported collaboration
- Studies on collaboration with augmented reality
- Design considerations for AR in collaborative settings
- Relations between AR and theories or frameworks from CSCW and related fields
- Frameworks for mixed-reality-supported collaboration
- Tools and prototypes supporting computer-supported collaboration with AR